Join the Valet Auto Wash Crew
Be a Part of Our Team
Work with a team of dedicated Valet Auto Wash managers and specialists to gain a wealth of knowledge in handling high-tech car wash machinery.
We value a team-focused environment and each member of the car wash process is essential to providing a quality service to thousands of loyal customers each year.
- Open the store, close the store, run nightly sales report and prepare bank deposit.
- Understand the DRB/XPT system and wash tunnel equipment.
- Work as a team player and contain the ability to perform any of the positions staffed at the wash.
- Serve as the responsible party for customer service, equipment and staff issues when other management isn’t on site.
- Train new and existing employees on safety, quality and standard operating procedures for their functional areas.
Car Wash Tunnel Loaders help to maintain the flow of traffic and safety of the site as cars enter the wash. They must be able to communicate with customers how to line up the vehicle correctly and properly set vehicle to go through the wash. Always be ready to assist customers with menu options and payment and distribute printed materials to customers. Our Loaders interact with customers on a daily basis, so if you value politeness and professionalism, this position is for you.
- Perform visual inspections of the condition of every vehicle prior to sending them through the wash to ensure proper safety.
- Guide cars into the wash area with a calm, focused, pleasant and competent demeanor.
- Be proficient with all policies and procedures and able to perform them on a daily basis.
- Perform visual inspections in the tunnel and back room to ensure all equipment and chemicals are functioning properly, if not alert the necessary management.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure it is kept in proper working order.
- Keep vacuums unclogged, hoses hung properly, and trash cans emptied.
- Additional duties may include managing and maintaining the equipment in the tunnel and assisting with property maintenance, snow and ice removal and overall site appearance.
- Spot clean the exterior of the vehicle using various cleaning solutions and clean the inside of the car, using a vacuum to remove dirt and debris, clean upholstery and surfaces, use air compressors and cloths to dry surfaces and apply preservation chemicals to surfaces for protection against spots and stains.
- Use different kinds of dyes, paints and waxes to protect the leather or fabric of vehicles.
- Specialists also use various hoses and pumps to wash vehicles, rinse and dry mats and polish wheels.
- Additional duties may include managing and maintaining the appropriate level of supplies.
- Specialists are responsible for assisting with property maintenance, snow and ice removal and overall site appearance.
- Must have a strong work ethic, good customer service skills, a strong desire to maintain a clean and functional facility, be honest and reliable, high physical energy, and mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- Interior Valet Specialists must have attention to detail and a desire to satisfy customers.
- Developing and maintaining a team of people to deliver a clean, dry, shiny vehicle to the customer in a safe, fast, and friendly manner while controlling the costs of operation, increasing the sales, and maintaining the appearance of the facility.
- Training and overseeing employees on safety, quality, and standard operating procedures for their functional areas as well as making the schedule and reinforcing all company procedures.
- Completing the purchasing for the location, completing all required written reports, and resolving all customer complaints and damage claims
- Developing an understanding of the DRB/XPT system and wash tunnel equipment with the ability to perform any of the positions staffed at the wash.
- Performing safety checks and preventative maintenance on all necessary equipment
- Monitoring and maintaining chemical usage and supplies
- Must be a team play, be able to plan ahead, and have a willingness to work and desire to learn
- Must be able to effectively self-manage their time and manage others
- Must have good communication and customer service skills
- Weekend availability and ability to work varying shifts per week is necessary
- Preferred experience with heavy machinery, hydraulics, and minor electrical is a plus.