Be a Part of Our Team
Work with a team of dedicated Valet Auto Wash managers and specialists to gain a wealth of knowledge in handling high-tech car wash machinery.
We value a team-focused environment and each member of the car wash process is essential to providing a quality service to thousands of loyal customers each year.
The Car Wash Detail Specialists position is extremely important because the quality of work done by people in these roles makes or breaks the reputation of a car wash. These tasks may involve a simple cleaning, vacuum or more specific work like cleaning the trunk. Detailers are expected to work efficiently while frequently standing and moving and treat customers vehicles with great care and respect. Detailers work in a comfortable climate-controlled facility and available to work night and weekends as needed. Great opportunity for growth, some positions include daily cash tips and referral bonuses! Must be able to work varying shift(s) per week and be available weekdays/weekends.
- Spot clean the exterior of the vehicle using various cleaning solutions and clean the inside of the car, using a vacuum to remove dirt and debris, clean upholstery and surfaces, use air compressors and cloths to dry surfaces and apply preservation chemicals to surfaces for protection against spots and stains.
- Use different kinds of dyes, paints and waxes to protect the leather or fabric of vehicles.
- Detailers also use various hoses and pumps to wash vehicles, rinse and dry mats and polish wheels.
- Additional duties may include managing and maintaining the appropriate level of supplies.
- Detailers are responsible for assisting with property maintenance, snow and ice removal and overall site appearance.
- Must have a strong work ethic, good customer service skills, a strong desire to maintain a clean and functional facility, be honest and reliable, high physical energy, and mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- Car Wash Detail Specialists must have attention to detail and a desire to satisfy customers.
Car Wash Tunnel Loaders help to maintain the flow of traffic and safety of the site as cars enter the wash. They must be able to communicate with customers how to line up the vehicle correctly and properly set vehicle to go through the wash. Always be ready to assist customers with menu options and payment and distribute printed materials to customers. Our Loaders interact with customers on a daily basis, so if you value politeness and professionalism, this position is for you.
- Perform visual inspections of the condition of every vehicle prior to sending them through the wash to ensure proper safety.
- Guide cars into the wash area with a calm, focused, pleasant and competent demeanor.
- Be proficient with all policies and procedures and able to perform them on a daily basis.
- Perform visual inspections in the tunnel and back room to ensure all equipment and chemicals are functioning properly, if not alert the necessary management.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure it is kept in proper working order.
- Keep vacuums unclogged, hoses hung properly, and trash cans emptied.
- Additional duties may include managing and maintaining the equipment in the tunnel and assisting with property maintenance, snow and ice removal and overall site appearance.
The Production Supervisor reports directly to the Site Manager and is responsible for being the eyes and ears of management in the area they are assigned (interior cleaning, wax tunnel, greeter etc.). The supervisor should be able to open the store, close the store and act as the primary point of contact for the business when other management is not on the premises. Must be a motivated self-starter, on-time and able to multitask while managing others.
- Open the store, close the store, run nightly sales report and prepare bank deposit.
- Understand the DRB/XPT system and wash tunnel equipment.
- Work as a team player and contain the ability to perform any of the positions staffed at the wash.
- Serve as the responsible party for customer service, equipment and staff issues when other management isn’t on site.
- Train new and existing employees on safety, quality and standard operating procedures for their functional areas.