Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on the Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Valet Auto Wash collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Valet Auto Wash may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Valet Auto Wash and its affiliates.
SMS Texting Policies
1. By texting a keyword to short code 47012, you consent to receive one or more automated texts at the phone number from which you texted.
2. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service operator. SMS MESSAGE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
3. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
4. By subscribing, you consent to receive text messages including alerts and updates. Up to 4 messages / month.
5. By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
6. To cancel your SMS subscriptions, text STOP to 47012 in reply to a text message you receive. You may receive a subsequent message confirming your opt-out request.
7. For additional help, text HELP to 47012 in reply to a text message you receive.
8. Message and Data Rates May Apply.
9. T-Mobile® is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
10. United States Participating Carriers Include AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular®, MetroPCS®, InterOp, Cellcom, C Spire Wireless, Cricket, Virgin Mobile and others.
11. Program Availability: Currently, the Program is only available to residents of the United States. You understand and acknowledge that you may not sign up for, access, or attempt to access or use the Program from countries outside of the U.S. You agree to abide by U.S. and other applicable export control laws and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any content or software subject to restrictions under such laws to a national destination or person prohibited under such laws.
Questions / Support: You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time, from your mobile phone, send a text message with the word “HELP” to 47012. You may also call our support line: (609) 450-3603
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Valet Auto Wash does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Valet Auto Wash may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Valet Auto Wash, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Valet Auto Wash may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Valet Auto Wash or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Valet Auto Wash; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Valet Auto Wash, or the public.
Valet Auto Wash is committed to ensuring our services and website are accessible to individuals with disabilities. We will continue to improve our website to follow Americans with Disabilities Act standards. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us email@example.com or call us at (609) 557-7100 with any questions regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing this website.
Tracking User Behavior
Valet Auto Wash may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within the Site(s), in order to determine what services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Valet Auto Wash to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Valet Auto Wash. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Valet Auto Wash website.
Valet Auto Wash website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Valet Auto Wash pages, or register with Valet Auto Wash site or services, a cookie helps Valet Auto Wash to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Valet Auto Wash website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use Valet Auto Wash features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of Valet Auto Wash services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Valet Auto Wash secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Valet Auto Wash uses the following methods for this purpose:
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Children Under Thirteen
Valet Auto Wash does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Valet Auto Wash may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Valet Auto Wash or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Valet Auto Wash, you may opt-out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Changes to this Statement
Valet Auto Wash welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Valet Auto Wash has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Valet Auto Wash here.
Effective as of February, 2021